The RLPA Headquarters is located at Sydney Olympic Park and is staffed by a team of professionals whose mandate is to protect and advance the interests of future, current and past Rugby League Players and proactively contribute to the development of Rugby League.
Our team is dedicated to advancing the wellbeing and empowerment of Players and their families, while enabling the RLPA to develop into the most successful Players Association and Rugby League to become the most successful sport in Australia.
- Ian Prendergast - CEO
- Clint Newton - General Manager Player Relations
- Trevor Spaul - General Manager Finance & Operations
- Tim Lythe - General Counsel
- Renee Aravena - Stakeholder Enagagement Manager
- Michael Crocker - Player Engagement Manager
- Quentin Pongia - Player Engagement Manager
- Anthony Quinn - Player Engagement Manager
- Melissa Stone - Executive Assistant & Office Manager
- Melissa McCormack - Finance Coordinator